Apple on Thursday updated Logic Pro to version 9.1.1, delivering a variety of stability improvements and addressing various compatibility issues, including compatibility with Novation’s Automap feature and Euphonix Eucon protocol in 64-bit mode. System requirements were also updated: 32-bit mode now requires Mac OS X version 10.5.7 and 64-bit mode requires version 10.6.2.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks