Apple on Thursday updated Logic Pro to version 9.1.1, delivering a variety of stability improvements and addressing various compatibility issues, including compatibility with Novation’s Automap feature and Euphonix Eucon protocol in 64-bit mode. System requirements were also updated: 32-bit mode now requires Mac OS X version 10.5.7 and 64-bit mode requires version 10.6.2.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices