Apple on Thursday updated Logic Pro to version 9.1.1, delivering a variety of stability improvements and addressing various compatibility issues, including compatibility with Novation’s Automap feature and Euphonix Eucon protocol in 64-bit mode. System requirements were also updated: 32-bit mode now requires Mac OS X version 10.5.7 and 64-bit mode requires version 10.6.2.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi