Secure.CC has released a new version of eSox, bringing it to version 3.0. eShox is a utility designed for ecommerce database management. The update a bevy of enhancements including expanded Web server support and popular freight tracking numbers recognition. According to Secure.CC:
Secure.cc is proud to release a monumental upgrade to itis flagship product, eShox.
Shaped by customer input, eShox 3 delivers the power of solutions costing thousands of dollars in a package priced for small business. Primarily designed for Mac OS X, eShox 3 enables Mac users to access functionality previously unavailable on their favorite platform.
Without the hassles of running non-server applications such as FileMaker Pro (while still enabling the use of such applications), eShox 3 allows administrators to focus on their core business. eShox 3is automated, trouble-free installation brings the power, performance and reliability of PHP and MySQL to the non-programmer.
New in eShox 3:
- Support for Apache, Tenon iTools and now 4D WebSTAR V web servers
- Multi-user administration with multiple user levels
- Support for manufacturer logins for order processing
- Real-time statistics of store revenue with cost and profit breakdowns as pie and line graphs
- Unlimited pricing and cost levels for products
- Support for FedEx, UPS and Airborne tracking numbers
- Support for customer input fields for customizable products (such as custom T-shirts or watches)
- Customer preview of customizable products products prior to purchase
- Support for stealth products (hidden products)
- and much more...
You can find more information about the latest eShox release at the Secure.CC Web site. eShox 3.0 is available for US$299.00 for each seat.