Secure.CC has released an update for eShox, bringing it to version 3.1. eShox is a utility designed for e-commerce database management. The update features daily currency exchange rate updating and numerous bug fixes. According to Secure.CC:
Shaped by customer input, eShox 3.1 delivers the power of solutions costing thousands of dollars in a package priced for small business.
Primarily designed for Mac OS X, eShox 3.1 enables Mac users to access functionality previously unavailable on their favorite platform. Without the hassles of running non-server applications such as FileMaker Pro (while still enabling the use of such applications), eShox 3.1 allows administrators to focus on their core business. eShox 3.1is automated, trouble-free installation brings the power, performance and reliability of PHP and MySQL to the non-programmer.
New in eShox 3.1:
- Support for automated Rendezvous / LPR "no frills" printing of orders
- Support for complete customization of HTML-based email messaging
- Automated, daily currency exchange rate updates
- Provides audible and visual new order notifications to store administrator(s)
- Tons of bug fixes including compatibility with WebSTAR Mail servers
- Runs in on more PHP-enabled servers by not requiring "register-globals"
- Exports XML order data that can be directly imported into FileMaker with provided XSLT stylesheets
You can find more information about the eShox update at the Secure.CC Web site. eShox 3.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$299.00 for each seat.