QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of the iMac G5 Transceiver on Monday. The transceiver connects to an iMacis built-in Airport card, adding a powered external antenna that boosts the signal strength by up to ten times, extending the wireless network range, and improving network speed. It ships with a power supply, connector cables, mounting bracket, and sells for US$200.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program