ideaResources has released an update for irEdit, bringing it to version 1.2. irEdit is a source code syntax tagger designed for multiple language identification. The update features improved functions including new language preferences and bug fixes. According to ideaResources:
ideaResources releases version 1.2 of their popular text editing software for Mac OS X, irEdit.
irEdit v1.2 adds many new features making it a powerful yet simple text editor.
New features include:
- A new language preference has been added. The checkbox labeled " i denotes value" determines whether or not apostrophes(i i) behave like quotes(" ") for that particular language
- A new general preference has been added. The checkbox labeled "Show Line Numbers" determines whether or not new editors show line numbers by default
- A bug where comment would not close if extra characters were used has been fixed
- Split editor support has been added. you can split/un-split an editor by clicking the button above the vertical scrollbar
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
You can find more information about irEdit update at the ideaResources Web site. irEdit 1.2 is available starting at US$20.00.