Apple has released a supplemental Mac OS X 10.6.7 update that fixes a problem with MacBook Air laptops becoming unresponsive when running iTunes. The problem affects the new MacBook Air models released late last year. No further information was available in Apple’s Knowledge Base article.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price