Apple has released a supplemental Mac OS X 10.6.7 update that fixes a problem with MacBook Air laptops becoming unresponsive when running iTunes. The problem affects the new MacBook Air models released late last year. No further information was available in Apple’s Knowledge Base article.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More