Apple has released a supplemental Mac OS X 10.6.7 update that fixes a problem with MacBook Air laptops becoming unresponsive when running iTunes. The problem affects the new MacBook Air models released late last year. No further information was available in Apple’s Knowledge Base article.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed