Apple has released a supplemental Mac OS X 10.6.7 update that fixes a problem with MacBook Air laptops becoming unresponsive when running iTunes. The problem affects the new MacBook Air models released late last year. No further information was available in Apple’s Knowledge Base article.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today