Apple has released a supplemental Mac OS X 10.6.7 update that fixes a problem with MacBook Air laptops becoming unresponsive when running iTunes. The problem affects the new MacBook Air models released late last year. No further information was available in Apple’s Knowledge Base article.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch