On this week’s all-star episode, John Martellaro, Senior Editor, Analysis & Reviews for The Mac Observer, joined Gene Steinberg to talk about those pithy one-liner e-mails from Steve Jobs, the prospects for Adobe’s Flash, iPad projected sales and whether Apple would select Microsoft’s Bing as its default search engine. John Gruber, from Daring Fireball, gave listeners a clear reality check on the Apple versus HTC patent lawsuit and what it means to the two parties — and Microsoft.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks