On this week’s all-star episode, John Martellaro, Senior Editor, Analysis & Reviews for The Mac Observer, joined Gene Steinberg to talk about those pithy one-liner e-mails from Steve Jobs, the prospects for Adobe’s Flash, iPad projected sales and whether Apple would select Microsoft’s Bing as its default search engine. John Gruber, from Daring Fireball, gave listeners a clear reality check on the Apple versus HTC patent lawsuit and what it means to the two parties — and Microsoft.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad