On this week’s all-star episode, John Martellaro, Senior Editor, Analysis & Reviews for The Mac Observer, joined Gene Steinberg to talk about those pithy one-liner e-mails from Steve Jobs, the prospects for Adobe’s Flash, iPad projected sales and whether Apple would select Microsoft’s Bing as its default search engine. John Gruber, from Daring Fireball, gave listeners a clear reality check on the Apple versus HTC patent lawsuit and what it means to the two parties — and Microsoft.
Recent News See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi