On this week’s all-star episode, John Martellaro, Senior Editor, Analysis & Reviews for The Mac Observer, joined Gene Steinberg to talk about those pithy one-liner e-mails from Steve Jobs, the prospects for Adobe’s Flash, iPad projected sales and whether Apple would select Microsoft’s Bing as its default search engine. John Gruber, from Daring Fireball, gave listeners a clear reality check on the Apple versus HTC patent lawsuit and what it means to the two parties — and Microsoft.
← Previous Article
The Mac Observer’s Mac Geek Gab co-host John F. Braun joined the Mac Roundtable crew to talk about Apple’s new…
Next Article →
Popular author and TMO columnist Bob LeVitus paid a visit to Chuck Joiner’s MacNotables podcast to talk about his hands-on experiences with Apple’s new…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman