On this week’s all-star episode, John Martellaro, Senior Editor, Analysis & Reviews for The Mac Observer, joined Gene Steinberg to talk about those pithy one-liner e-mails from Steve Jobs, the prospects for Adobe’s Flash, iPad projected sales and whether Apple would select Microsoft’s Bing as its default search engine. John Gruber, from Daring Fireball, gave listeners a clear reality check on the Apple versus HTC patent lawsuit and what it means to the two parties — and Microsoft.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]