Just like so many other things you can do on your Mac, Apple has given us more than one way to control the system volume. They also gave us a couple cool tricks for controlling exactly how you adjust the audio level. Want to learn how? Watch our Video Quick Tip to learn more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi