Moixa Energy announced Friday USBCELL, rechargeable AA batteries that you recharge through a USB port. The batteries are made with Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), and charge to 90% in five hours. They work like regular AA batteries, and when you need to recharge them, you flip one end up like a cap and plug it into your USB port.
- Can be used just like a normal battery and can be recharged anywhere simply by plugging into a USB port
- Made with NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) to last for an extensive time period and ensure optimum performance
- Charges 90% in just 5 hours and even charging for just 1 hour provides 50% battery life
- Can be reused hundreds of times before replacement
- Eliminates the hassle of separate charge adapters and cables
- Significantly reduces the amount of battery waste harmful to the environment
- Side indicator lights show when battery is charging, 90% charged, and fully charged
USBCELL is priced at US$17.99, and is available from the company’s Web site.