Farhad Manjoo has penned an excellent piece at Slate offering a look at Apple, the company's stock, its business, and the leadership of CEO Tim Cook. One of my favoriate lines was, "Apple, under Cook, is at the top of its game, and it’s still far from realizing its huge, long-term potential in the smartphone and tablet businesses." It's a very good read.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library