Farhad Manjoo has penned an excellent piece at Slate offering a look at Apple, the company's stock, its business, and the leadership of CEO Tim Cook. One of my favoriate lines was, "Apple, under Cook, is at the top of its game, and it’s still far from realizing its huge, long-term potential in the smartphone and tablet businesses." It's a very good read.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program