Farhad Manjoo has penned an excellent piece at Slate offering a look at Apple, the company's stock, its business, and the leadership of CEO Tim Cook. One of my favoriate lines was, "Apple, under Cook, is at the top of its game, and it’s still far from realizing its huge, long-term potential in the smartphone and tablet businesses." It's a very good read.
← Previous Article
The wizards at IK Multimedia have been hard at work coming up with new ways for musicians to harness their…
Next Article →
If you’ve ever found yourself riffling through drawers looking for a Micro USB cable but only finding Mini USB cables,…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman