The Aegis NetDock from Apricorn is a USB-based docking station for your Mac. It includes a 4-way USB hub (with 2 ports always powered for charging), a dual-layer DVD burner, and a 2.5" SATA hard drive enclosure. You can buy it with no hard drive (but still the DVD burner) for US$69 (that's $10 less than Apple's standalone USB SuperDrive), or with hard drives in it for more. And it gets even better. You can buy it empty from Amazon for just $39! Designed to be used with a MacBook Air, I could see this working well with one of those dual-hard-drive Mac mini's too. Thanks to TMO Twitter follower @JoeHerkenstein for the heads-up!
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That