Audioengine just released a new DAC, or digital to analog converter, that significantly improves the quality of the audio from your Mac or PC. The D3 is a 24-bit DAC that connects via USB and doesn't require any special software. Just plug it in, then connect your headphones or external speakers for better sounding music. The D3 shows up just like any other audio output, can be controlled through your computers system volume settings, and is built into an injection molded aluminum case so its durable enough for travel, plus it doesn't need an external power source so there aren't any extra cables to get in your way. It's priced at US$189 and available at the Audioengine website as well as other retailers.
← Previous Article
David Sparks' latest Field Guide ebook is out, and this time he's taking on your email. His new book, appropriately…
Next Article →
The late Steve Jobs was inducted into the Bay Area Council Business Hall of Fame last week, and the group…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman