If you've ever thought about building your own Death Star, but don't have the resources beyond your iPhone or iPad, Disney and Lucas Arts have you covered with Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. The game lets you build more than 80 levels in your Death Star where you can add shops and businesses to help generate revenue to build your Imperial battle station, make secret levels where you conduct clandestine operations against the Rebel Alliance, and try to capture Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more. Tiny Death Star's graphics are all retro 8-bit, so your station of mass destruction won't feel quite so intimidating. The game is free for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and you can download it at Apple's iTunes-based App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups