If you've ever thought about building your own Death Star, but don't have the resources beyond your iPhone or iPad, Disney and Lucas Arts have you covered with Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. The game lets you build more than 80 levels in your Death Star where you can add shops and businesses to help generate revenue to build your Imperial battle station, make secret levels where you conduct clandestine operations against the Rebel Alliance, and try to capture Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more. Tiny Death Star's graphics are all retro 8-bit, so your station of mass destruction won't feel quite so intimidating. The game is free for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and you can download it at Apple's iTunes-based App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi