The folks at Flexibits have decided that the world would be a much better place if searching in Apple's Messages and iChat didn't suck. Their solution is a Mac app called Chatology that not only makes it easier to find old chats, it gives you filtering options (by image and links) to make it much easier to find the specific information you're looking for. There's also a preference option that makes ⌘F in Messages or iChat open up Chatology instead of the built-in search. The app is priced at US$19.99 from the Flexibits website—there's a free trial version available—and it requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program