A glow-in-the-dark iPhone charging cable. This is one of those things that now that I've seen it, I don't understand why we haven't had it all along, but now the folks at Color Cables are ready to bring it to us. They've launched an Indiegogo campaign to fund production of Lightning, 30-Pin, and even Micro USB charging and sync cables for our mobile devices that not only glow-in-the-dark, they're colored, too. That will let you quickly tell them apart, and if your household has lots of different devices, you'll realize how handy that would be. Funding options that get you a cable start at US$11 for 3-feet 30-pin and Micro USB and $14 for 3-feet Lightning. There are early bird slots left for a 6-feet $16 Lightning cables, too. This is pretty clever, so check it out.
← Previous Article
If the search options Apple offers on the iTunes Store leave you wanting, it's time to start Power Searches. You…
Next Article →
The Curta hand cranked calculator was introduced in 1948. Developed by Curt Herzstark, it can do basic arithmetic and, a…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman