A glow-in-the-dark iPhone charging cable. This is one of those things that now that I've seen it, I don't understand why we haven't had it all along, but now the folks at Color Cables are ready to bring it to us. They've launched an Indiegogo campaign to fund production of Lightning, 30-Pin, and even Micro USB charging and sync cables for our mobile devices that not only glow-in-the-dark, they're colored, too. That will let you quickly tell them apart, and if your household has lots of different devices, you'll realize how handy that would be. Funding options that get you a cable start at US$11 for 3-feet 30-pin and Micro USB and $14 for 3-feet Lightning. There are early bird slots left for a 6-feet $16 Lightning cables, too. This is pretty clever, so check it out.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless