G3 Studios is looking to fund development of a role playing game (RPG) called Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore for Mac, Windows, and Linux through Kickstarter. The company is $121,000 towards its funding goal of $390,000, and that means Mac gaming fans have a great opportunity to put their money to work. The project is being headed by gaming veteran Guido Henkel, and the company's goal is to make a single player, party-based RPG with turn-by-turn combat. In the promo video below, Mr. Henkel shows off the great graphics, very interesting game play features, and his approach in designing the game. There are a ton of funding options ranging from $25 for a digital download to $1,000 that lets you design an NPC that will be used in the game, and higher.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today