Team Everyday has launched an Indiegogo campaign to fund development of its titular app, Everyday. This Finder replacement approaches file management from a relationship standpoint, rather than a location basis. Not only does it watch how you use your files, including how they are used and what files are used in conjunction with other files, it allows you to do things like attach contact information to a file. The software will also watch your inbox for associative data, too. Most importantly, it does all this without modifying the files themselves or taking over your Mac. There's much more to their concept, so check it out. The company is looking to raise US$20,000, and funding options get you a copy of the app shortly before it ships for $10, but if you're quick, there are some Early Bird slots left for $5. For $20, you can be a part of the beta program and also get a free copy of the shipping app. This is a very interesting approach to file management, and I look forward to seeing what comes of it. there's a huge version of the image we included that shows you what it really looks like.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi