Team Everyday has launched an Indiegogo campaign to fund development of its titular app, Everyday. This Finder replacement approaches file management from a relationship standpoint, rather than a location basis. Not only does it watch how you use your files, including how they are used and what files are used in conjunction with other files, it allows you to do things like attach contact information to a file. The software will also watch your inbox for associative data, too. Most importantly, it does all this without modifying the files themselves or taking over your Mac. There's much more to their concept, so check it out. The company is looking to raise US$20,000, and funding options get you a copy of the app shortly before it ships for $10, but if you're quick, there are some Early Bird slots left for $5. For $20, you can be a part of the beta program and also get a free copy of the shipping app. This is a very interesting approach to file management, and I look forward to seeing what comes of it. there's a huge version of the image we included that shows you what it really looks like.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today