Apple’s extensive chain of suppliers has been the focus of increased media attention in recent years, and the company has responded by listing [PDF] and auditing the firms that supply the components for our favorite devices. Now, ChinaFile has created an interactive Google Map that lets users explore the distribution of Apple’s suppliers around the world. Thanks to Macgasm for the tip.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad