Apple’s extensive chain of suppliers has been the focus of increased media attention in recent years, and the company has responded by listing [PDF] and auditing the firms that supply the components for our favorite devices. Now, ChinaFile has created an interactive Google Map that lets users explore the distribution of Apple’s suppliers around the world. Thanks to Macgasm for the tip.
← Previous Article
Mimoco launched two new Mimobot USB flash drives on Monday, U.S. Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Hey, wait, it's…
Next Article →
Not sure how to tell the difference between a comet, asteroid, meteoroid, meteor, and meteorite? Not a problem thanks to…
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors