The source code for Photoshop 1.0.1, released in 1990 for the Mac, is now freely available for non-commercial use thanks to Adobe and the Computer History Museum. The original MacApp libraries are not included and architectural issues will make it very difficult to get up and running, but those interested in a nostalgic compiling adventure can check out all 128,000 lines of code now.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More