The source code for Photoshop 1.0.1, released in 1990 for the Mac, is now freely available for non-commercial use thanks to Adobe and the Computer History Museum. The original MacApp libraries are not included and architectural issues will make it very difficult to get up and running, but those interested in a nostalgic compiling adventure can check out all 128,000 lines of code now.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV