I love clever ideas, and the folks at Juiceboxx, Inc. have a dandy one in their self-titled product, Juiceboxx on Kickstarter. This is a plastic enclosure for your MacBook Pro or Air charger that gives it more structure for the thin cable that connects to your laptop. As shown in the image and the video, Juiceboxx forms a tunnel that supports the cable and keeps it from fraying. If you've ever had to replace a charger because it frayed or broke, you'll probably appreciate this idea as much as me. The founders of the company entered and won the Ohio State Business Builders Club with this idea, and they used the prize money to develop the prototypes shown. They'll use Kickstarter funding to put it into production. They're half way to their goal of $25,000, and funding options that get you a Juiceboxx start at $20.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure