This is a cool idea called Lightstrap. It's an iPhone 5 and 5s case that incorporates a light you can use to light a scene for photos and videos. That's pretty clever. It has its own internal battery the company—Brick & Pixel–says will power "upwards of 500 videos or 30 minutes of video." It also has seven different brightness levels, and the color range is selectable in six steps from ~3000k to ~5,700k. B&P is in the process of raising US$245,000 on Kickstarter, and it's $60K towards that goal. Funding levels include a shipping unit for $97.
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel