This is a cool idea called Lightstrap. It's an iPhone 5 and 5s case that incorporates a light you can use to light a scene for photos and videos. That's pretty clever. It has its own internal battery the company—Brick & Pixel–says will power "upwards of 500 videos or 30 minutes of video." It also has seven different brightness levels, and the color range is selectable in six steps from ~3000k to ~5,700k. B&P is in the process of raising US$245,000 on Kickstarter, and it's $60K towards that goal. Funding levels include a shipping unit for $97.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More