This is a cool idea called Lightstrap. It's an iPhone 5 and 5s case that incorporates a light you can use to light a scene for photos and videos. That's pretty clever. It has its own internal battery the company—Brick & Pixel–says will power "upwards of 500 videos or 30 minutes of video." It also has seven different brightness levels, and the color range is selectable in six steps from ~3000k to ~5,700k. B&P is in the process of raising US$245,000 on Kickstarter, and it's $60K towards that goal. Funding levels include a shipping unit for $97.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9