MOGA launched the MOGA Ace Power game controller for iOS 7 and iPhone 5, 5c, and 5s. The US$99 controller holds your iPhone and uses Apple's game controller API to control games and let you blow things up, drive around really fast, shoot, fall, jump, run, and otherwise cause gaming mayhem. It will charge your iPhone, too, meaning you can do all those things that much longer. Pangea Software announced that seven of its games are ready for the controller, including Airwings, Bugdom 2, Cro-Mag Rally, Otto Mattic, and Nanosaur 2. More games from more developers are coming, too. Cool, eh? The Ace Power controller is listed on MOGA's site as available for reservation, but it is supposed to officially launch on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups