MOGA launched the MOGA Ace Power game controller for iOS 7 and iPhone 5, 5c, and 5s. The US$99 controller holds your iPhone and uses Apple's game controller API to control games and let you blow things up, drive around really fast, shoot, fall, jump, run, and otherwise cause gaming mayhem. It will charge your iPhone, too, meaning you can do all those things that much longer. Pangea Software announced that seven of its games are ready for the controller, including Airwings, Bugdom 2, Cro-Mag Rally, Otto Mattic, and Nanosaur 2. More games from more developers are coming, too. Cool, eh? The Ace Power controller is listed on MOGA's site as available for reservation, but it is supposed to officially launch on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac