MOGA launched the MOGA Ace Power game controller for iOS 7 and iPhone 5, 5c, and 5s. The US$99 controller holds your iPhone and uses Apple's game controller API to control games and let you blow things up, drive around really fast, shoot, fall, jump, run, and otherwise cause gaming mayhem. It will charge your iPhone, too, meaning you can do all those things that much longer. Pangea Software announced that seven of its games are ready for the controller, including Airwings, Bugdom 2, Cro-Mag Rally, Otto Mattic, and Nanosaur 2. More games from more developers are coming, too. Cool, eh? The Ace Power controller is listed on MOGA's site as available for reservation, but it is supposed to officially launch on Wednesday.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors