Check out the MOS Organizer, which stands for Magnetic Organization System, a very cool device that will keep your cables organized. you can keep it on your desk or mount it on your wall, and click, your cables (or keys, or anything else made of steep or iron) sticks to it. In the image below. Dave Hamilton set his up and used a watch for size comparison (thanks, Dave!). Right now, it's available on Amazon for $39.95, and they're also being sold in Apple Stores.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today