Check out the MOS Organizer, which stands for Magnetic Organization System, a very cool device that will keep your cables organized. you can keep it on your desk or mount it on your wall, and click, your cables (or keys, or anything else made of steep or iron) sticks to it. In the image below. Dave Hamilton set his up and used a watch for size comparison (thanks, Dave!). Right now, it's available on Amazon for $39.95, and they're also being sold in Apple Stores.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program