Check out the MOS Organizer, which stands for Magnetic Organization System, a very cool device that will keep your cables organized. you can keep it on your desk or mount it on your wall, and click, your cables (or keys, or anything else made of steep or iron) sticks to it. In the image below. Dave Hamilton set his up and used a watch for size comparison (thanks, Dave!). Right now, it's available on Amazon for $39.95, and they're also being sold in Apple Stores.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi