Check out the MOS Organizer, which stands for Magnetic Organization System, a very cool device that will keep your cables organized. you can keep it on your desk or mount it on your wall, and click, your cables (or keys, or anything else made of steep or iron) sticks to it. In the image below. Dave Hamilton set his up and used a watch for size comparison (thanks, Dave!). Right now, it's available on Amazon for $39.95, and they're also being sold in Apple Stores.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation