Check out the MOS Organizer, which stands for Magnetic Organization System, a very cool device that will keep your cables organized. you can keep it on your desk or mount it on your wall, and click, your cables (or keys, or anything else made of steep or iron) sticks to it. In the image below. Dave Hamilton set his up and used a watch for size comparison (thanks, Dave!). Right now, it's available on Amazon for $39.95, and they're also being sold in Apple Stores.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More