Plants vs. Zombies 2, the follow up to the wildly popular zombie fighting game, made its way onto Apple's App Store on Thursday. Like the original, players use special plants to attack the advancing zombies, but version 2 moves beyond your own yard to travel through time and and introduces several new zombie types -- including chickens. It also includes several new plants to help defend your yard, new power-up options, unlockable unending levels, and more. Plants vs. Zombies 2 for the iPhone and iPad is free and Pop Cap says you don't need any of the in-app purchases to complete the game.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors