Plants vs. Zombies 2, the follow up to the wildly popular zombie fighting game, made its way onto Apple's App Store on Thursday. Like the original, players use special plants to attack the advancing zombies, but version 2 moves beyond your own yard to travel through time and and introduces several new zombie types -- including chickens. It also includes several new plants to help defend your yard, new power-up options, unlockable unending levels, and more. Plants vs. Zombies 2 for the iPhone and iPad is free and Pop Cap says you don't need any of the in-app purchases to complete the game.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac