Plants vs. Zombies 2, the follow up to the wildly popular zombie fighting game, made its way onto Apple's App Store on Thursday. Like the original, players use special plants to attack the advancing zombies, but version 2 moves beyond your own yard to travel through time and and introduces several new zombie types -- including chickens. It also includes several new plants to help defend your yard, new power-up options, unlockable unending levels, and more. Plants vs. Zombies 2 for the iPhone and iPad is free and Pop Cap says you don't need any of the in-app purchases to complete the game.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price