An unopened and rare fourth-generation iPod from the “iPod+HP” era is for sale on eBay for the perfectly reasonable price of US$25,000. The 40 GB iPod dates back to the failed 2004 partnership between Apple and HP to increase iPod sales channels via a joint distribution strategy. Thanks to ReadWrite for the reference.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad