An unopened and rare fourth-generation iPod from the “iPod+HP” era is for sale on eBay for the perfectly reasonable price of US$25,000. The 40 GB iPod dates back to the failed 2004 partnership between Apple and HP to increase iPod sales channels via a joint distribution strategy. Thanks to ReadWrite for the reference.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program