An unopened and rare fourth-generation iPod from the “iPod+HP” era is for sale on eBay for the perfectly reasonable price of US$25,000. The 40 GB iPod dates back to the failed 2004 partnership between Apple and HP to increase iPod sales channels via a joint distribution strategy. Thanks to ReadWrite for the reference.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More
- Apple Car Project Breaks Up with BMW & Daimler to Go It Alone. No Pressure
- Apple’s Numbers: Using Data Formats