Apple's new "Misunderstood" holiday ad may not have struck a chord with all viewers, but at least it didn't stray into creepy guy stalking a girl territory, or unrealistic women are easily manipulated by the guiles of a stranger territory. You know, like Samsung did with their Galaxy Gear ad. The commercial shows a guy convincing a woman he just met to give him her phone number, and then stalks her all day at a ski resort. He even brags by showing her the photos and videos he secretly took while she was snowboarding. The painful icing on this cake? The acting is bad. So, so bad. Samsung loves to copy Apple's designs, so why couldn't they have stuck with their winning formula and copied their ads, too?
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad