I recently found SealsWithClubs, an online poker site that uses Bitcoin and allows U.S. players to play. If you've been jonesing to play online poker and you have, or can get, some Bitcoins, SealsWithClubs is it. They have a Mac client, as well as a browser-based client, Windows, Linux, and Android. Bets on the site are in denominations of 1 "Chip," with a Chip being equal to 0.001BTC, or 1/1000th of a Bitcoin. There are plenty of game withs blinds smaller than a Chip, going down to 0.05/0.10 Chips, which is roughly similar to nickle/dime blinds. I'll offer a more detailed review of the site next week.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation