LAS VEGAS - Sennheiser announced the Momentum over-the-ear headphones this week at CES. At $349.95, they're competing towards the high end of the headphone market, but they looked and sounded great. I have a big caveat there—listening to headphones on a trade show floor is all but meaningless, but I took my V-Moda Crossfade m100s with me to do some A/B listening right there on the show floor. Sennheiser's Momentum headphone sounded good enough in comparison for me to be comfortable mentioning them to you, and there they only headphones I agreed to review after the show. The band is metal all the way across, and the trim on the band is leather. The headphones adjust via a slide that you then screw down, and the cups are replaceable. They're US$349.95, and they're shipping this month.
← Previous Article
3D printing had its presence in quite a few places at CES this year, and 3D Systems booth may have…
Next Article →
LAS VEGAS - I saw a very interesting TV settop box called HAL at CES. This is a device that…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman