LAS VEGAS - Sennheiser announced the Momentum over-the-ear headphones this week at CES. At $349.95, they're competing towards the high end of the headphone market, but they looked and sounded great. I have a big caveat there—listening to headphones on a trade show floor is all but meaningless, but I took my V-Moda Crossfade m100s with me to do some A/B listening right there on the show floor. Sennheiser's Momentum headphone sounded good enough in comparison for me to be comfortable mentioning them to you, and there they only headphones I agreed to review after the show. The band is metal all the way across, and the trim on the band is leather. The headphones adjust via a slide that you then screw down, and the cups are replaceable. They're US$349.95, and they're shipping this month.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch