An Indiegogo fundraiser has been launched for a cool idea called thingCHARGER. This is a device that plugs into a standard wall outlet and allows you to charge just about any device while still giving you two sockets. It does this through a combination of two USB ports on the bottom and an interchangeable socket on top with a charger for Micro USB, Mini-USB, Apple's 30-pin Dock connector, and an optional Apple Lightning adapter. But wait, there's more because they are designed so that you can stack them on the socket and charge multiple devices at one time (while still keeping your sockets free!). Watch the video for more information. The funding target is only $25,000, and the makers reached $3,500 in the first few hours.
← Previous Article
Austin Mann is a professional photographer who took the iPhone 5s to Patagonia and put the camera on the device…
Next Article →
Nike's new Fuelband SE picks up where the popular Fuelband leaves off by adding support for tracking more activities with…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman