An Indiegogo fundraiser has been launched for a cool idea called thingCHARGER. This is a device that plugs into a standard wall outlet and allows you to charge just about any device while still giving you two sockets. It does this through a combination of two USB ports on the bottom and an interchangeable socket on top with a charger for Micro USB, Mini-USB, Apple's 30-pin Dock connector, and an optional Apple Lightning adapter. But wait, there's more because they are designed so that you can stack them on the socket and charge multiple devices at one time (while still keeping your sockets free!). Watch the video for more information. The funding target is only $25,000, and the makers reached $3,500 in the first few hours.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions