An Indiegogo fundraiser has been launched for a cool idea called thingCHARGER. This is a device that plugs into a standard wall outlet and allows you to charge just about any device while still giving you two sockets. It does this through a combination of two USB ports on the bottom and an interchangeable socket on top with a charger for Micro USB, Mini-USB, Apple's 30-pin Dock connector, and an optional Apple Lightning adapter. But wait, there's more because they are designed so that you can stack them on the socket and charge multiple devices at one time (while still keeping your sockets free!). Watch the video for more information. The funding target is only $25,000, and the makers reached $3,500 in the first few hours.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi