InterAre has a new take on a mobile time management app with a product called Time. The app tackles notes, to-do-list, and calendar events, and allows you to organize them in a relative fashion—in the past, the present, or the future. The app lets you take notes, add photos, share things to social networking sites, make calendar appointments, and send emails from within the app. You can also manage reminders and schedule events, and the app integrates with Apple's Calendar. Time is US$2.99, and available now in the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program