InterAre has a new take on a mobile time management app with a product called Time. The app tackles notes, to-do-list, and calendar events, and allows you to organize them in a relative fashion—in the past, the present, or the future. The app lets you take notes, add photos, share things to social networking sites, make calendar appointments, and send emails from within the app. You can also manage reminders and schedule events, and the app integrates with Apple's Calendar. Time is US$2.99, and available now in the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More