InterAre has a new take on a mobile time management app with a product called Time. The app tackles notes, to-do-list, and calendar events, and allows you to organize them in a relative fashion—in the past, the present, or the future. The app lets you take notes, add photos, share things to social networking sites, make calendar appointments, and send emails from within the app. You can also manage reminders and schedule events, and the app integrates with Apple's Calendar. Time is US$2.99, and available now in the App Store.
Recent News See All »
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees