InterAre has a new take on a mobile time management app with a product called Time. The app tackles notes, to-do-list, and calendar events, and allows you to organize them in a relative fashion—in the past, the present, or the future. The app lets you take notes, add photos, share things to social networking sites, make calendar appointments, and send emails from within the app. You can also manage reminders and schedule events, and the app integrates with Apple's Calendar. Time is US$2.99, and available now in the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price