InterAre has a new take on a mobile time management app with a product called Time. The app tackles notes, to-do-list, and calendar events, and allows you to organize them in a relative fashion—in the past, the present, or the future. The app lets you take notes, add photos, share things to social networking sites, make calendar appointments, and send emails from within the app. You can also manage reminders and schedule events, and the app integrates with Apple's Calendar. Time is US$2.99, and available now in the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit