Connected Data announced Transporter Sync on Tuesday, a new version of the company's personal cloud storage solution that allows you to use your own external USB drive. You can use Transporter sync to add to your existing Transporter network or as a standalone device. Transporter is effectively very similar to DropBox, but all of your data is on your drives, meaning you control it, rather than it being stored on remote servers. In addition, your Transporter devices talk to one another and can assist each other with their syncing duties. Transporter Sync is $99. As part of the announcement, Connected Data removed the driveless version of the original Transporter and reduced the price of a 500GB transporter to $199.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure