Hopefully all my drooling won't short out your Mac or iPad while you read about this super cool Kickstarter project called TURN-I-KIT. It's an adapter for your iPhone that allows you to mount Canon or Nikon lenses for the camera. The company's goal is only US$8,000, and they're almost there with 30 days still to go. There are funding options for a TURN-I-KIT for Canon lenses and separate TURN-I-KITs with a Nikon/Nikkor adapter, too. The earlier you back the project, the sooner you get your TURN-I-KIT. I can't wait to strap my Nikkor 85mm f/1.4mm lens to my iPhone.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors