Hopefully all my drooling won't short out your Mac or iPad while you read about this super cool Kickstarter project called TURN-I-KIT. It's an adapter for your iPhone that allows you to mount Canon or Nikon lenses for the camera. The company's goal is only US$8,000, and they're almost there with 30 days still to go. There are funding options for a TURN-I-KIT for Canon lenses and separate TURN-I-KITs with a Nikon/Nikkor adapter, too. The earlier you back the project, the sooner you get your TURN-I-KIT. I can't wait to strap my Nikkor 85mm f/1.4mm lens to my iPhone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups