Hopefully all my drooling won't short out your Mac or iPad while you read about this super cool Kickstarter project called TURN-I-KIT. It's an adapter for your iPhone that allows you to mount Canon or Nikon lenses for the camera. The company's goal is only US$8,000, and they're almost there with 30 days still to go. There are funding options for a TURN-I-KIT for Canon lenses and separate TURN-I-KITs with a Nikon/Nikkor adapter, too. The earlier you back the project, the sooner you get your TURN-I-KIT. I can't wait to strap my Nikkor 85mm f/1.4mm lens to my iPhone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad