Apple Weekly Report #110 12-31-2007: Apple Innovations for 2007, and iTunes Wins and Losses
Direct Link: MP3 Version
You win some, and you lose some: Apple's iPhone and Time Machine where named top innovations of the year, and it looks like the company struck a movie rental deal with Fox. Amazon, however, scored a couple of hits against Apple thanks to deals with Radiohead and Warner Music. Also, Wal-Mart had a movie download store. It's closed now, and no one noticed.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- PC World: iPhone, Time Machine Among 2007's Top Innovations
- Wal-Mart Closes Movie Download Shop
- Apple, Fox May Have iTunes Movie Rental Deal
- "In Rainbows" Hits Amazon Before iTunes
- Warner Offers DRM-free Music through Amazon
- Apple Updates Security Update 2007-009 for Safari Bug
- TMO Contest - Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac 5.0 at Macworld Expo
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.