Mac Geek Gab #52: Security Solutions and Tech Support Tactics
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For May 8th, 2006
John and Dave talk through security recommendations and tech support tactics which leads Dave into a great rant about how folks have been dealing with Apple's MacBook Pro issues. Don't miss it!
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are complete.
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- Enabling the root user in Mac OS X
- Unix 'chown' command
- AppleCare Pro Video Support
- Enhanced AppleCare Programs
- Apple Support Boards/Community
- Apple Consultants Network
- Apple Legal Issues Cease & Desist Over Service Manual Posting
- Consumer Reports Gives Apple Tech Support Top Marks
- Windows XP on an External/USB drive
- Apple Computer Wins Logo Battle Against Beatles
- TiVo Desktop 1.9.3 - Universal Binary
- Add Video Playback to TiVo Desktop 1.9.3
- Apple's Get A Mac Campaign
- Podcast/Portable Media Expo
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
|[removed] var frappr_mapheight = 210; var frappr_mapwidth = 210; var frappr_mapzoom = 60; var frappr_host = "http://www.frappr.com/";var gid = 587916;[removed] [removed][removed]|
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.