The Weekly Roundup: Patentpalooza
Direct Link: MP3 Version
It's Patentpalooza: John Kheit and Ricky Spero grind some Apple patents through the Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- The Devil's Advocate- Apple Patents Expose
- The Devil's Advocate- TMO Scoop- Apple Files Patent for Looking Glass
- TMO Reports - Apple Gesture Patent App Suggests Tablet
- TactaPad ? Demo Movies
- Multi-Touch Interaction Research
- Apple Hosts Media Event on February 28th for "Fun New Products"
- TMO Reports - Piper Jaffray- NPD iPod Data Shows Apple Tracking Above Estimate
- Podbop Finds Bands In Your Town
- Google Introduces Dashboard widgets
- New Data Measuring Device is Waterproof
- NuLOOQ Offers Macs New Control Over Adobe Apps
- SmartDisk Announces PhotoBank Image Storage
- Video iPod Sees New Challenger
- Just a Peek - Toast 7- iLife's Little Addition
- OtterBox for iPod nano
- Pelican i1030
- The Slacker's Guide - iAlarm and Growl
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.