Weekly Roundup: New Intel Chips, Experiments in Download Pricing
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week in the Context Machine, Intel develops suburban housing -- no, wait, sorry: it's a quad-core processor. Plus a smorgasbord of iTunes pricing experiments, total cost of PC ownership, and Microsoft's iPod non-competitor.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- Intel Unveils New Processors
- Intel Set to Announce New Chips
- iTunes Not Going Subscription with Multi-Pass
- Schwartau Compares Mac/Windows TCO
- Blackberry Patent Dispute Settled
- Jumsoft's Process 2.0 Adds Shared Projects, More
- Mac mini-sized MiniView KVM Switch
- New Gizmo! USB Flash Drive Increases Read, Write Speeds
- Postino News Reader Available
- iPodMAME Puts Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man on iPod
- Review - Bose SoundDock
- Review - iPod Hi-Fi
- Review - TuneBase FM
Context Machine Fodder
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.