Should you keep iTunes on your boot drive? If not, then where? How best to migrate from a PowerPC to an Intel Mac? How do I monitor bandwidth that each application on my Mac is using? Why won't images appear in my email? All these questions are answered -- and even more tips are shared -- in this week's episode of The Mac Geek Gab with John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton.
MGG 208: iTunes Library Management, Migration Advice, Bandwidth Monitoring and Tips!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- How to open an alternate iTunes Library file or create a new one
- iTunes for Mac: Moving your iTunes Music folder
- SoundSoap 2
- Hearing Test (iPhone/iPod Touch app)
- Dog Whistle (iPhone/iPod Touch app)
- Noise reduction
- The new MacBook Pro family
- Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4: Transferring data with Setup Assistant / Migration Assistant FAQ
- Mail, iCal, Address Book
- Mailsmith Hierarchical Export Script
- Throttled Pro
- Little Snitch 2 (bonus rant from Dave!)
- File Transfer Protocol
- iPhone OS 3.0 Upgrade Guide
- First Few Days with the iPhone 3GS
- Hospital Confirms Steve Jobs Liver Transplant
- iPhone Memory Management From a User’s Perspective
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to of iPhone Alley.