Snow Leopard's QuickLook crashes: solved. Bad fonts showing up in FireFox? Solved. Wireless passwords? Found! John and Dave answer all your questions, then it's on to sharing your tips about ground hums, clipboard managers and more!
MGG 221: QuickLook and Font Crashes, Ground Hums, and More!
Sponsor: PDFpen from Smile On My Mac: Effortlessly edit your PDFs. Add text, images and signatures, combine and split PDFs, reorder and remove PDF pages, and fill out and save PDF forms. Check out the “scribbles” feature for correcting papers and more.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X 10.5 Help - Previewing files with Quick Look
- QuickLook Plugins List
- 10.5: How to reset user and/or all font caches
- Mac 101: Font Book
- Ground Lift
- Ebtech Hum X Voltage Hum Filter
- Keyboard Maestro
- Boujour Mounter
- FTC Publishes Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to of iPhone Alley.