John and Dave talk and troubleshoot video issues, motherboard issues, and connecting to a headless Mac. Then it’s time for a discussion about tracking email recipients, and Dave even tells his crazy story about the guy who had gremlins in his computer — and got ‘em out! Don’t miss it.
MGG 284: General Troubleshooting, Mail Receipts, Safari Extensions
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Resetting your Mac’s PRAM and NVRAM
- Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
- Power On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 2
- Installing MacBook Pro 15” Unibody Mid 2009 Battery
- About liquid contact indicators (LCI) on portable and desktop computers
- iPhone and iPod: Liquid damage is not covered by warranty
- Apple Online Service Assistant
- Return Receipt Request for Mail.app
- Ultimate Status Bar
- Apple Special Event (September 1, 2010)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).