John and Dave end out June answering your questions and sharing as many tips as possible! Topics covered include setting the iOS default calendar, dealing with CalDAV servers, diagnosing bad RAM (and possibly more!), consolidating movies in iTunes, and much more! This one’s free, folks, so subscribe, download and enjoy.
MGG 339: Did Bad RAM Hork My Motherboard?
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2 — Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Sponsor: Stitcher lets you listen to podcasts at home or on the go, streamed right to your iPhone or iPad without having to sync! Sign up now to listen to Mac Geek Gab on Stitcher and be entered to win an iPad 2!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Phish Super Ball IX
- Mac 101: File sharing
- Google Sync for your phone
- Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device
- Power Mac G4: Computer Beeps Three Times
- Power-On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 1
- Power On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 2
- Magic smoke
- Kensington Portable Power Outlet
- Richard Solo 1800 for iPhone
- FitFolio Cover for iPad 2
- Tidy Up!
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).