Dave’s back from vacation and he and John dive in and share all the cool OS X Lion tips that they and your fellow listeners have found. There’s some GREAT stuff in this episode folks, including some answers to listener questions, as well. Don’t miss it!
MGG 343: Lion Tips Galore!
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2 — Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- OS X: Upgrading to Lion
- Make a Bootable Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Installer from a USB Flash Drive
- Burning a Lion Boot Disc
- Mac OS X Lion Clean Install Explained
- Re-downloading Lion
- My Favorite (Stealthy) Lion Features
- Submit a Wi-Fi Access Point (Skyhook)
- New Wi-Fi Diagnostics tool a part of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Network Link Conditioner in Lion
- Access User Library Folder in OS X Lion
- OS X Lion: About Windows Migration Assistant>
- Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion: About incompatible software
- CNET TechTracker
- C-Command Software Lion Compatibility
- What’s new in Lion: AirDrop and screen sharing
- OS X Lion: Can I use AirDrop with my computer?
- Mac Roundtable 2011.07.24 Episode #103 Lion Food Fight
- Introducing Lion Recovery
- The Best (and Other) Features of Lion
- OS X Lion: Resetting Your Account Password with Your Apple ID
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).