Dave and John kick off March’s first premium episode by sharing a bunch of tips and Cool Stuff Found. Definitely a show start you don’t want to miss. Then they dig into the Premium mailbag and answer all your questions, including how to fix iBooks PDFs, Safari Autofill, router settings, and more. Topped off by a few in-depth conversations including one about iTunes in the Cloud vs. iTunes Match, another about MTUs, and you’ve got yourself a killer start to the month of March. Download today (just $25 for 6 months and 12 extra episodes) and you’re in good shape!
MGG 385: Clearing up iTunes iCloudiness, Cool Stuff Found, MTUs & More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons in the Park
- Shiny new things: what’s new in version 2.1 of Twitter for Mac
- iOS 5: Adding Global Text Shortcuts
- Apple to Release iOS 5.1 Today with Japanese Siri Support
- Understand Overscan and Underscan
- Clear the list of Recent Email Addresses on iPhone
- Disable the “Are you sure you want to open this file?” warning dialogue in Mac OS X
- How to Suppress Repetition of Warnings That an Application Was Downloaded From the Internet on Mac OS X?
- Bonding lines
- Jumbo frame
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).