Apple bought the location discovery app company Spotsetter, but not to get into the social networking business. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about what's really behind the purchase, and to explain what today's 7-to-1 stock split means for Apple investors.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure