Apple bought the location discovery app company Spotsetter, but not to get into the social networking business. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about what's really behind the purchase, and to explain what today's 7-to-1 stock split means for Apple investors.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming