Home automation is getting cheaper and more accessible thanks to Home Depot's decision to start carrying Wink. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at how Wink's home automation platform might fit with Apple's HomeKit in iOS 8, and to talk about the new Here For You initiative to make mobile directions more useful for the visually -- or navigationally -- impaired.
← Previous Article
Apple revealed more of its new self through a video showing how employees prepped for and participated in San Francisco's…
Next Article →
How is Apple's fight for market domination against Samsung working out? John Martellaro says Apple is winning, so he joined…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman