The White House signed the cellphone unlocking bill into law last week so it'll be easier to unbind our iPhones and other smartphones from specific carriers. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to look at what that means for consumers, and they offer up some tips on organizing the cables and power cords around our desks.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi