The White House signed the cellphone unlocking bill into law last week so it'll be easier to unbind our iPhones and other smartphones from specific carriers. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to look at what that means for consumers, and they offer up some tips on organizing the cables and power cords around our desks.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed