The White House signed the cellphone unlocking bill into law last week so it'll be easier to unbind our iPhones and other smartphones from specific carriers. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to look at what that means for consumers, and they offer up some tips on organizing the cables and power cords around our desks.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch