Push notifications are making the move from our smartphones to our desktops, or at least to our Web browsers. Roost co-founder Burton Miller joins Jeff Gamet to explain how push notifications are already available on your Mac, the standard that will bring them to browsers on other platforms, why Web and app notifications matter, and more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi