Push notifications are making the move from our smartphones to our desktops, or at least to our Web browsers. Roost co-founder Burton Miller joins Jeff Gamet to explain how push notifications are already available on your Mac, the standard that will bring them to browsers on other platforms, why Web and app notifications matter, and more.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation