Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple's patent infringement trial legal costs because the iPhone wasn't famous when the company copied it. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to try to sort out Judge Lucy Koh's logic, plus they take a look at Amazon's new Android-based Fire smartphone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend