Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple's patent infringement trial legal costs because the iPhone wasn't famous when the company copied it. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to try to sort out Judge Lucy Koh's logic, plus they take a look at Amazon's new Android-based Fire smartphone.
Recent News See All »
- Apple TV gets More Athletic with 120 Sports Channel
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone