Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple's patent infringement trial legal costs because the iPhone wasn't famous when the company copied it. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to try to sort out Judge Lucy Koh's logic, plus they take a look at Amazon's new Android-based Fire smartphone.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi