Samsung doesn't have to pay Apple's patent infringement trial legal costs because the iPhone wasn't famous when the company copied it. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to try to sort out Judge Lucy Koh's logic, plus they take a look at Amazon's new Android-based Fire smartphone.
Recent News See All »
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits