QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of its new 17-inch MacBook Pro Handle on Monday. The aluminum handle includes a padded grip, and ships with the necessary tools to install it yourself. It also folds underneath your MacBook Pro to elevate the back and allow for improved airflow. The MacBook Pro Handle is available at the QuickerTek Web site, and is priced at US$50. A version for the 15-inch MacBook Pro is also available for $48.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.