Sign up today for a FREE seminar showcasing Print & Web technologies from Adobe and sponsor Apple Computer.
Youill get an in-depth look at how to turn your creative inspiration into print and Web designs with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, LiveMotion and Acrobat software.
Learn How To:
- Make the most of Photoshop 6.0 with its new vector drawing support, streamlined user interface, flexible text options, and layer styles.
- Turn Illustrator 9.0 print graphics into Web-ready assets in GIF, JPEG, SVG, or Flash (SWF) formats.
- Design pages in InDesign using innovative typographical controls and other creativity features.
- Produce Adobe PDF files from InDesign for high-end print production or for posting on the Web.
- Use LiveMotion to create interactive, animated Flash (SWF) content from your Photoshop and Illustrator assets.
- Easily convert Photoshop comps and other assets into working Web pages that jumpstart development in GoLive.
- Get up to speed quickly with the Adobe print and web design tools because of their common look and feel.
- See the latest Apple products that are optimized for total publishing solutions with speed, performance, and new media capabilities.
Dates and Locations:
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Registration Starts: 12:30 PM
- 5/02 - Raleigh
- 5/03 - Houston
- 5/08 - Burlingame
- 5/08 - Milwaukee
- 5/08 - Sacramento
- 5/08 - Syracuse
- 5/10 - Cleveland
- 5/10 - Seattle
- 5/15 - Kansas City
- 5/16 - Charlotte
- 5/16 - Salt Lake City
- 6/05 - Stamford
- 6/08 - Princeton
- 6/13 - St. Louis
You can find more information and register online at the Adobe Web site.