AppFactory has released a new version of mTrading, bringing it to version 1.3. mTrading is a stock market utility designed for the management and updating of investment portfolios. The latest release adds several new features including expanded alarm support and mutual fund tracking. According to AppFactory:
AppFactory is happy to launch a new version of mTrading, the OS X companion for personal investors.
This release isnot an update, it is a totally new software. We developed a new software from scratch geared toward investoris needs.
Features in 1.3:
- alarms : you can add, edit and delete alarms in watchlist and portfolio ; you can be alerted by email
- reports : you can set up, preview and print reports
- mutual funds (for American only) are supported and mTrading database contains 14 000 mutual funds
- stocks : you can add, edit and delete stocks and mutual funds into database
- charts : quote information when clicking and moving cursor on chart
- English PDF Manual (63 pages)
You can find more information about the mTrading update at the AppFactory Web site. mTrading is available for US$19.95.